Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chapter 13: At Last, I’m A Senior.

Well, I’m finally a senior. I guess that means I’m a pretty big deal. It has been a pretty good senior year. Despite being disappointed about not making the play-offs in football, it was still a pretty good year. I think we got cheated, but what can you do? I made All-star, which was one of my other goals. Basketball went a lot better than expected. We should have gone farther than we did though. Baseball has gone very well. I had a bad season, but in the play-offs I have already hit two homeruns. I think we can win state, but we have to beat North Delta first. School has been easy for the most part. But we’ve had plenty of things to make it stressful. In this last half, I have also found a girl that I let follow me around and call me her boyfriend. She has turned out to be a pretty good girlfriend, and I think I’ll keep her around for a while, even though she hasn’t helped with my memory book yet. Planning for graduation and college is starting to get stressful. I’m planning on attending Holmes Community College under the Holmes Plus Program. It could turn out to be a lot of work, but I think I can handle it. I want to play college football, but I don’t want it to ruin my love for the sport. I’m still deciding on whether to try it or not. College will be different. I’m not used to being away from home and away from James, but I don’t think it will be too hard.

No comments: